High Performance Computing (HPC) Tutorials
Copyright (c) 2013-2018 UL HPC Team <email@example.com>
This repository holds a set of tutorials to help the users of the UL HPC platform to better understand or simply use our platform.
The list of proposed tutorials is continuously evolving. They used on a regular basis during the UL HPC School we organise. So far, the following tutorials are proposed:
List of contributors
- In the advent where you want to contribute yourself to these tutorials, do not hesitate! See below for instructions.
Issues / Feature request
- You can submit bug / issues / feature request using the
- See also
docs/contributing/for further information.
- See also
- If you want to contribute to the code, you shall be aware of the way this module is organized.
- These elements are detailed on
- You are more than welcome to contribute to its development by sending a pull request.
- Read the Docs aka RTFD hosts documentation for the open source community and the ULHPC/sysadmins has its documentation (see the
docs/directly) hosted on readthedocs.
docs/rtfd.mdfor more details.
This project and the sources proposed within this repository are released under the terms of the GPL-3.0 licence.